ANDRÉS CUNEO MACCHIAVELLO
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- Contracts and securities.
- Real estate and building contracts.
- Laws on Electricity, contracts and regulations.
- Insurance Law.
- External lawyer for various Chilean banks.
- Former Chief Counsel of Banco Hipotecario de Chile on liquidation, 1983-1988 and since 1985, of the rest of Chilean Banks on liquidation between 1985 and 1988.
- Chief Counsel, Superintendencia de Pensiones de Chile (the Board that controls pension fonds) 1990-2004.
- Judge Pro Tempore Court of Appeals, Santiago, 1992.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association, Santiago-Chile.
- Arbitrator of the panel of arbitrators of the Chamber of Commerce, Santiago.
- Ranked as one of the most in demand arbitrators, by Chambers & Partners since 2015 and as a highly recommended arbitrator, by Leaders League in 2019.
- Professor of Property and Contracts at Universidad Diego Portales School of Law.
- Dean of the Faculty of Law, Universidad Diego Portales 2004-2007.
- Admitted, 1965.
- Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (JD).
- Post-graduate studies in the Universities of Stanford and Harvard, 1967 and 1972.