RODRIGO BULNES ÁLAMOS
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Advice to companies and investors.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association
- Business Software Alliance (BSA) representative in Chile
- Member of the board of the Chilean Software Distributors Association (ADS)
- Member of American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member of International Technology Law Association (ITECHLAW)
- Member of International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Founder member of LES Chile, Chilean Chapter of
- Licensing Executives Society International (LESI)
- Member of the AMCHAM Intellectual Property Committee
- Admitted, 1997
- Bachelor of Legal and Social Sciences (JD), Universidad Diego Portales, Santiago-Chile, 1994.
- Master of Laws degree (LLM) University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, Pennsylvania-USA 2000.
- Diploma in Strategic Management of Cybersecurity, School of Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago-Chile 2019.